The L01 is the LoPy OEM module. It works just like the LoPy but we’ve trimmed a few bits to make it super easy to integrate. Triple network module: LoRa, WiFi and Bluetooth.
Fits on the Pycom OEM Reference Board.
Drawings and reference design
Not included in L01
– Voltage regulator
– Reverse power supply protection
– Antenna switch
– SMD antenna
– u.fl connectors
– Reset switch
– A few passive components
You will be given full technical support to design-in / integrate the module onto your product PCB.
Everything else is the same and you can load the same applications on your L01 and on your LoPy. Supplied in high volume assembly format (with SMT pads).
Also, there’s no packaging to unwrap and do away with. The module can be supplied and used straight from its hermetically sealed trays. The L01 is both CE, FCC, IC and RCM certified.
First batch shipping: 2nd June 2017
Whilst Pycom plans carefully to ensure modules are always in stock, in the eventuality of these being “Out-Of-Stock”, then deliveries will be circa 8-12 weeks from order receipt.
PLEASE NOTE: Current discounted pricing for low volumes will cease 31st August 2017. New pricing will apply thereafter.
Contact us on [email protected] for more details.
– Powerful CPU, BLE and state of the art WiFi radio. 1KM Wifi Range
– Can also double up as a Nano LoRa gateway
– MicroPython enabled
– Fits on the Pycom OEM Reference Board.
– Ultra-low power usage: a fraction compared to other connected micro controllers
– Espressif ESP32 chipset
– Dual processor + WiFi radio System on Chip.
– Network processor handles the WiFi connectivity and the IPv6 stack.
– Main processor is entirely free to run the user application.
– An extra ULP-coprocessor that can monitor GPIOs, the ADC channels and control most of the internal peripherals during deep-sleep mode while only consuming 25uA.
– 868 MHz (Europe) at +14dBm maximum
– 915 MHz (North and South America, Australia and New Zealand) at +20dBm maximum
– Node range: Up to 40km
– Nano-Gateway: Up to 22km
– Nano-Gateway Capacity: Up to 100 nodes
– 2 x UART, 2 x SPI, I2C, I2S, micro SD card
– Analog channels: 8×12 bit ADCs
– Timers: 4×16 bit with PWM and input capture
– DMA on all peripherals
– GPIO: Up to 24
Security & Certifications
– SSL/TLS support
– WPA Enterprise security
– FCC – 2AJMTL01XXX
– CE 0700
– RAM: 4MB
– Flash Memory: 8MB
– Hardware floating point acceleration
– Python multi-threading
Hash / encryption
SHA, MD5, DES, AES
Low energy and classic
Running at 32KHz
– Voltage Input: 3.3V regulated
– WiFi: 12mA in active mode, 5uA in standby
– Lora: 15mA in active mode, 10uA in standby
– Semtech LoRa transceiver SX1272
– LoRaWAN stack
– Class A and C devices