This web bundle includes:
- 5 LoPy modules
- 5 Expansion Board
- 5 LoRa Antenna kits
Compatible with Pymakr IDE.
- Inexpensive, small and breadboard friendly
- Ultra low power (850uA with the WiFi connection active)
- 100% PYTHON PROGRAMMABLE
- Lots of GPIOs, interfaces and peripherals
- Powerful CPU, BLE and state of the art WiFi radio
- LoPy Size: 55mm x 20mm x 3.5mm (without headers)
- Hardware floating point acceleration
- Python multi-threading
NOTE: Using the LoRa radio without the external antenna can lead to damage of the device and is therefore not recommended.
Expansion Board Specifications:
- USB and LiPo battery powered
- FT234XD USB to serial converter
- LiPo battery charger (BQ24040 ), with options for 2 different charging currents (100mA and 450mA)
- TPS2115A with reverse voltage protection
- MicroSD card slot
- 2 female headers to easily plug in the WiPy and 2 extra female headers on the sides
- JST style battery connector
- Power LED and charge status LED
- 1 user LED and 1 user switch
- 2 breadboard areas on the sides that can be broken away if desired
- Expansion Board Size: 65mm x 50 mm x 12mm
LoRa Antenna Kit
- External antenna.
- RF Cable Assemblies RP-SMA (Female) JK-IPEX MHF U.FL 1.13 100MM
- RP-SMA (Male) Tilt Swivel 1/2 Wave Whip antenna
PLEASE NOTE: The Espressif ESP32 firmware on Pycom modules is continuously evolving and buyers are reminded that regular firmware updates will be made available.