Exclusive Webshop Bundle: The Twins enables you to begin your neighbourhood hero story.
The LoPy Twin Pack features the LoPy, the only LoRa Network and MicroPython combo micro controller on the market today – perfect enterprise grade IoT platform for your connected Things. With the latest Espressif ESP32 SoC, the LoPy offers a perfect combination of power, friendliness and flexibility. Create and connect you things everywhere. Fast. The LoPy is CE, FCC approved and is LoRaWAN certified.
Go duo and you can start planning the roll-out of your mini LoRa network!
Use one LoPy as a gateway and the other for your Things or sensors.
The LoPy Twin Pack bundle includes:
– 2 LoPy modules
– 1 Expansion Board
– 2 LoRa Antenna kits
– Inexpensive, small and breadboard friendly
– Ultra low power (850uA with the WiFi connection active)
– 100% PYTHON PROGRAMMABLE
– Lots of GPIOs, interfaces and peripherals
– Powerful CPU, BLE and state of the art WiFi radio
– LoPy Size: 55mm x 20mm x 3.5mm (without headers)
– Hardware floating point acceleration
– Python multi-threading
– Weight: 7g
NOTE: Using the LoRa radio without the external antenna can lead to damage of the device and is therefore not recommended.
Expansion Board Specifications:
– USB and LiPo battery powered
– FT234XD USB to serial converter
– LiPo battery charger (BQ24040 ), with options for 2 different charging currents (100mA and 450mA)
– TPS2115A with reverse voltage protection
– MicroSD card slot
– 2 female headers to easily plug in the WiPy and 2 extra female headers on the sides
– JST style battery connector
– Power LED and charge status LED
– 1 user LED and 1 user switch
– 2 breadboard areas on the sides that can be broken away if desired
– Expansion Board Size: 65mm x 50 mm x 12mm
– Weight: 18g
LoRa Antenna Kit
– External antenna.
– RF Cable Assemblies RP-SMA (Female) JK-IPEX MHF U.FL 1.13 100MM
– RP-SMA (Male) Tilt Swivel 1/2 Wave Whip antenna
– Weight: 21g
PLEASE NOTE: The Espressif ESP32 firmware on Pycom modules is continuously evolving and buyers are reminded that regular firmware updates will be made available.
Compatible with Pymakr IDE.