LoRa, WiFi and Bluetooth
Exclusive Webshop Bundle: The Twins enables you to begin your neighbourhood hero story.
The LoPy is the only triple bearer MicroPython enabled micro controller on the market today – perfect enterprise grade IoT platform for your connected Things. With the latest Espressif ESP32 SoC, the LoPy offers a perfect combination of power, friendliness and flexibility. Create and connect you things everywhere. Fast.
Go duo and you can start planning the roll-out of your mini LoRa network!
Use one LoPy as a gateway and the other for your Things or sensors.
The bundle includes:
– 2 LoPy modules
– 1 Expansion Board
– 2 LoRa Antenna kits
– Inexpensive, small and breadboard friendly
– Ultra low power (850uA with the WiFi connection active)
– 100% PYTHON PROGRAMMABLE
– Lots of GPIOs, interfaces and peripherals
– Powerful CPU, BLE and state of the art WiFi radio
– LoPy Size: 55mm x 20mm x 3.5mm (without headers)
– Hardware floating point acceleration
– Python multi-threading
– Weight: 7g
NOTE: Using the LoRa radio without the external antenna can lead to damage of the device and is therefore not recommended.
Expansion Board Specifications:
– USB and LiPo battery powered
– FT234XD USB to serial converter
– LiPo battery charger (BQ24040 ), with options for 2 different charging currents (100mA and 450mA)
– TPS2115A with reverse voltage protection
– MicroSD card slot
– 2 female headers to easily plug in the WiPy and 2 extra female headers on the sides
– JST style battery connector
– Power LED and charge status LED
– 1 user LED and 1 user switch
– 2 breadboard areas on the sides that can be broken away if desired
– Expansion Board Size: 65mm x 50 mm x 12mm
– Weight: 18g
LoRa Antenna Kit
– External antenna.
– RF Cable Assemblies RP-SMA (Female) JK-IPEX MHF U.FL 1.13 100MM
– RP-SMA (Male) Tilt Swivel 1/2 Wave Whip antenna
– Weight: 21g
PLEASE NOTE: The Espressif ESP32 firmware on Pycom modules is continuously evolving and buyers are reminded that regular firmware updates will be made available.
Compatible with Pymakr IDE.