The S01 is the SiPy OEM module which comes in both 14dB and 22dB. It’s just like the SiPy but with a few bits less to make it easy to integrate. Triple network module: Sigfox, WiFi and Bluetooth. This module is the 22dBm variant and suitable for Sigfox zones RCZ2 and RCZ4.
Fits on the Pycom OEM Reference Board.
Not included in S01
– Voltage regulator
– Reverse power supply protection
– Antenna switch
– SMD antenna
– u.fl connectors
– Reset switch
– A few passive components
You will be given full technical support to design-in / integrate the module onto your product PCB.
Everything else is the same and you can load all your applications both on your S01 modules and on your SiPy. Supplied in high volume assembly format (with SMT pads).
Also, there’s no packaging to unwrap and do away with. The S01 can be supplied and used straight from hermetically sealed trays. It’s great for your scalable deployments and is delivered CE, FCC, IC and RCM certified.
First batch shipping: August / September 2017
Whilst Pycom plans carefully to ensure modules are always in stock, in the eventuality of these being “Out-Of-Stock”, then deliveries will be circa 8-12 weeks from order receipt.
PLEASE NOTE: Current discounted pricing for low volumes will cease 31st August 2017. New pricing will apply thereafter.
Contact us on [email protected] for more details.
– Powerful CPU, BLE and state of the art WiFi radio
-1KM Wifi Range
– MicroPython enabled
– Fits on the Pycom OEM Reference Board.
– Ultra-low power usage: a fraction compared to other connected micro controllers
– Espressif ESP32 chipset
– Dual processor + WiFi radio System on Chip.
– Network processor handles the WiFi connectivity and the IPv6 stack
– Main processor is entirely free to run the user application
– An extra ULP-coprocessor that can monitor GPIOs, the ADC channels and control most of the internal peripherals during deep-sleep mode while only consuming 25uA
Sigfox Operating Frequencies
RCZ1 – 868MHz(Europe)
RCZ2 – 902MHz (US, Canada and Mexico)
RCZ3 – (Japan and Korea)
RCZ4 – 920-922MHz (ANZ, Latin America and S-E Asia)
– 2 x UART, 2 x SPI, I2C, I2S, micro SD card
– Analog channels: 8×12 bit ADCs
– Timers: 4×16 bit with PWM and input capture
– DMA on all peripherals
– GPIO: Up to 24
Hash / encryption
SHA, MD5, DES, AES
Low energy and classic
Running at 32KHz
Node range: Up to 50km
Security & Certifications
– SSL/TLS support
– WPA Enterprise security
– AES encryption engine
– RAM: 4MB
– Flash Memory: 8MB
– GPIO: Upto 24
– Hardware floating point acceleration
– Python multi-threading
– TI CC1125NarrowbandTransceiver
– Class 0 device. Maximum Tx power:
- – +14dBm(Europe)
- – +22dBm (America)
- – +22dBm (Australia and New Zealand)
– Node range: Up to 50km
– Sigfox pre-certified (October 2016)
– Voltage Input: 3.3V regulated
– WiFi: 12mA in active mode, 5uA in standby
– Sigfox (Europe): 17mA in Rx mode, 47mA in Tx mode and 0.5uA in standby
– Sigfox (Austrailia, New Zealand and South America): 24mA in Rx mode, 257 mA in Tx mode and 0.5uA in standby