Sigfox, WiFi and Bluetooth
With Sigfox, Wifi and BLE, the SiPy is a triple bearer MicroPython enabled micro controller that enables flexible connectivity to Sigfox networks around the world. Here’s the five pack that enables you to get started for real on the Sigfox networks. This enterprise grade IoT platform features the powerful Espressif ESP32 chipset, the SiPy offers a perfect combination of power, friendliness and flexibility.
Webshop Bundle: The SiPy Twins enables you to begin your Sigfox development with one easy, super fast and enterprise grade IoT development platform. Featuring Sigfox, WiFi and BLE the SiPy has a powerful Espressif ESP32 chip and oodles of other great features.
The twin bundle includes:
– 2 SiPy modules
– 1 Expansion Board
– 2 Sigfox Antenna kits
– Inexpensive, small and breadboard friendly
– Ultra low power (850uA with the WiFi connection active)
– 100% PYTHON PROGRAMMABLE
– Lots of GPIOs, interfaces and peripherals
– Powerful CPU, BLE and state of the art WiFi radio
– LoPy Size: 55mm x 20mm x 3.5mm (without headers)
– Hardware floating point acceleration
– Python multi-threading
– Weight: 7g
NOTE: Using the Sigfox radio without the external antenna can lead to damage of the device and is therefore not recommended.
Expansion Board Specifications:
– USB and LiPo battery powered
– FT234XD USB to serial converter
– LiPo battery charger (BQ24040 ), with options for 2 different charging currents (100mA and 450mA)
– TPS2115A with reverse voltage protection
– MicroSD card slot
– 2 female headers to easily plug in the WiPy and 2 extra female headers on the sides
– JST style battery connector
– Power LED and charge status LED
– 1 user LED and 1 user switch
– 2 breadboard areas on the sides that can be broken away if desired
– Expansion Board Size: 65mm x 50 mm x 12mm
– Weight: 18g
Sigfox Antenna Kit
– External antenna.
– RF Cable Assemblies RP-SMA (Female) JK-IPEX MHF U.FL 1.13 100MM
– RP-SMA (Male) Tilt Swivel 1/2 Wave Whip antenna
– Weight: 21g
PLEASE NOTE: The Espressif ESP32 firmware on Pycom modules is continuously evolving and buyers are reminded that regular firmware updates will be made available.
Compatible with Pymakr IDE.